Little Gibbs Rd, Malabar Hill, Bombay - 30th May 1939
(1) This is my last Will and Testament, all other Wills and Testaments of mine stand cancelled.
(2) I appoint my sister, Fatima Jinnah, Mr. Mohammedalli Chaiwalla, Solicitor Bombay and Nawabzada
Liaquat Ali Khan of Delhi as my executrix and executors and also my trustees.
(3) All shares, stocks & securities and current accounts now standing in the name of my sister, Fatima
Jinnah, are her absolute property. I have given them all to her by way of gifts during my lifetime and I confirm
the same, and she can dispose of them in any manner she pleases as her absolute property.
(4) I now hereby bequeath to her my house and all that land with appurtenances, outhouses etc. situated
at Mount Pleasant Road, Malabar Hill, Bombay, including all the furniture, plates, silver and Motor Cars in
its entirety as it stands absolutely and she can dispose of it in any manner she pleases by will, deed or otherwise.
(5) I also direct my executors to pay her during her lifetime Rs. 2,000/- two thousands per month (for her maintenance and other requirements for her).
(6) I direct my executors to pay per month Rs. 100/- one hundred to my sister, Rehmat Cassimbhoy Jamal, during her lifetime.
(7) I direct my executors to pay per month Rs. 100/- one hundred to my sister, Mariam Abdenbhoy Peerbhoy, during her lifetime.
(8) I direct my executors to pay per month Rs. 100/- one hundred to my sister, Shereen, during her lifetime.
(9) I direct my executors to pay per month Rs. 100/- one hundred to my brother, Ahmed, during his lifetime.
(10) I direct my executors to set apart Rs. 200,000/- (two lacs) or (two hundred thousands) which will at 6% bring an
income of Rs. 1,000/- one thousand and pay the income thereof whatever it be to my daughter every month for her life or
during her lifetime and after her death the corpus of two lacs so set apart to be divided equally between her children,
males or females, in default of issue the corpus to fall into my residuary estate.
(11) I direct my executors to pay the following by way of gifts to the institutions mentioned.
(A) I bequeath Rs. 25,000/- Twenty-five thousand to the Anjumane-Islam School, Bombay, situated at Hornby Road
opposite Boribunder Station and next to the The Times of India Buildings
(B) I bequeath Rs. 50,000/- Fifty thousands to the University of Bombay
(C) I bequeath Rs. 25,000/- Twenty-five thousands to the Arabic College, Delhi
(12) Subject to above, all my residuary estate including the corpus that may fall after the lapse of life interests
or otherwise to be divided into three parts - and I bequeath One part to Aligarh University, One Part to Islamia
College, Peshawar, and One Part to Sindh Madressa of Karachi.
Sd / M. A. Jinnah